- Short-read whole genome sequencing for determination of antimicrobial resistance mechanisms and capsular serotypes of current invasive Streptococcus agalactiae recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2017 Feb
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae Sequence Typing for Antimicrobial Resistance (NG-STAR): a novel antimicrobial resistance multilocus typing scheme for tracking the global dissemination of N. gonorrhoeae strains.
Demczuk W et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2017 Feb
- Detection of macrolide resistance genes in culture-negative specimens from Bangladeshi children with invasive pneumococcal diseases.
Hasanuzzaman Md et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2017 Jan 8131-134
- Whole genome sequencing of a large panel of contemporary Neisseria gonorrhoeae clinical isolates indicates that a wild-type mtrA gene is common: implications for inducible antimicrobial resistance.
Vidyaprakash Eshaw et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Feb
- Streptococcus pneumoniae of Serotypes 9 and 14 Circulating in Brazil Over a 23-Year Period Prior to the Introduction of PCV10: Role of International Clones in the Evolution of Antimicrobial Resistance and Description of a Novel Genotype.
Pinto Tatiana C A et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Aug
domingo, 30 de julio de 2017
Antimicrobial resistance [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.