- Translating colorectal cancer genetics into clinically useful biomarkers.
Morley-Bunker A et al. Colorectal disease : the official journal of the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland 2016 Aug 18(8) 749-62
- DNA Mismatch Repair Deficiency in Rectal Cancer: Benchmarking Its Impact on Prognosis, Neoadjuvant Response Prediction, and Clinical Cancer Genetics.
de Rosa Nicole et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Sep 34(25) 3039-46
- Isolated Loss of PMS2 Immunohistochemical Expression is Frequently Caused by Heterogenous MLH1 Promoter Hypermethylation in Lynch Syndrome Screening for Endometrial Cancer Patients.
Kato Aya et al. The American journal of surgical pathology 2016 Jun 40(6) 770-6
- Longitudinal analysis of treatment-induced genomic alterations in gliomas.
Erson-Omay E Zeynep et al. Genome medicine 2017 Feb 9(1) 12
- The current value of determining the mismatch repair status of colorectal cancer: A rationale for routine testing.
Ryan E et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2017 Aug 11638-57
domingo, 30 de julio de 2017
Mismatch repair [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.