From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Physicians discuss genetic testing for and treatment of colorectal cancer.
Printz Carrie et al. Cancer 2017 Jul 123(14) 2591-2593
- A new hereditary colorectal cancer network in the Middle East and eastern mediterranean countries to improve care for high-risk families.
Ghorbanoghli Zeinab et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jul
- Screening for Lynch Syndrome in Cases with Colorectal Carcinoma from Mashhad.
Goshayeshi Ladan et al. Archives of Iranian medicine 2017 Jun 20(6) 332-337
- RAS screening in colorectal cancer: a comprehensive analysis of the results from the UK NEQAS colorectal cancer external quality assurance schemes (2009-2016).
Richman Susan D et al. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology 2017 Jun
- Teaching Primary Care Genetics: A Randomized Controlled Trial Comparison.
Telner Deanna et al. Family medicine 2017 Jun 49(6) 443-450
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario