- Issues related to family history of cancer at the end of life: a palliative care providers' survey.
Gonthier Catherine et al. Familial cancer 2017 Jul
- Family Communication, Risk Perception and Cancer Knowledge of Young Adults from BRCA1/2 Families: a Systematic Review.
Young Alison L et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jun
- Results of screening in familial nonmedullary thyroid cancer.
Klubo-Gwiezdzinska Joanna et al. Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association 2017 Jun
- Psychiatric Pharmacogenomics: How to Integrate into Clinical Practice.
Stahl Stephen M et al. CNS spectrums 2017 Feb 22(1) 1-4
- Success of referral to genetic counseling after positive lynch syndrome screening test.
Irons Robin F et al. International journal of colorectal disease 2017 Jun
sábado, 8 de julio de 2017
Family History and Your Health [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.