- Influence of the Angelina Jolie Announcement and Insurance Reimbursement on Practice Patterns for Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Lee Jihyoun et al. Journal of breast cancer 2017 Jun 20(2) 203-207
- Current condition of genetic medicine for hereditary breast cancer.
Terui-Kohbata Hiroko et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 Jul 7(1) 98-102
- Recent Patterns in Genetic Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk in the U.S.
Han Xuesong et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Jun
- The Changing Landscape of Genetic Testing for Inherited Breast Cancer Predisposition.
Afghahi Anosheh et al. Current treatment options in oncology 2017 May 18(5) 27
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Penetrance Estimates Derived From Germline Multiple-Gene Sequencing Results in Women
AW Kurian, JCO Precision Oncology, June 27, 2017
lunes, 17 de julio de 2017
Ovarian cancer [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.