- Current Status and Future Directions for Screening Patients at High Risk for Pancreatic Cancer.
McAllister Florencia et al. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2017 May 13(5) 268-275
- Differential analysis of mutations in the Jewish population and their implications for diseases.
Einhorn Yaron et al. Genetics research 2017 May 99e3
- Family History Helped This Survivor Catch Pancreatic Cancer Early- About 10 percent of pancreatic cancer cases are connected to family history.
Celgene blog post, April 25, 2017
- Molecular Drivers of Pancreatic Cancer Pathogenesis: Looking Inward to Move Forward.
Khan Mohammad Aslam Aslam et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Apr 18(4)
- Genetics of Pancreatic Cancer and Its Implications on Therapy.
Tatarian Talar et al. The Surgical clinics of North America 2016 Dec 96(6) 1207-1221
domingo, 23 de julio de 2017
Pancreatic cancer | Updates on Specific Diseases
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.