Advancements in Sickle Cell Disease
New supplement from the American Journal of Preventive Medicine describes the state of sickle cell disease related care in the United States.
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.
- [French guidelines for the management of adult sickle cell disease: 2015 update].
- Guidelines on neonatal screening and painful vaso-occlusive crisis in sickle cell disease: Associacao Brasileira de Hematologia, Hemoterapia e Terapia Celular: Project guidelines: Associacao Medica Brasileira - 2016.
Published 2016 ( Associacao Brasileira de Hematologia, Hemoterapia e Terapia Celular (ABHH)) ( Associacao Medica Brasileira (AMB)) ( Conselho Federal de Medicina (CFM))
- French guidelines for the management of adult sickle cell disease: 2015 update.
- Eligibility and Disqualification Recommendations for Competitive Athletes With Cardiovascular Abnormalities: Task Force 14: Sickle Cell Trait: A Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology.
Published 2015 ( American Heart Association) ( American College of Cardiology)
- Management of sickle cell disease: summary of the 2014 evidence-based report by expert panel members.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario