- Does personalised melanoma genomic risk information trigger conversations about skin cancer prevention and skin examination with family, friends and health professionals?
Smit A K et al. The British journal of dermatology 2017 Jun
- Testing for Hereditary Predisposition in Patients with Gynecologic Cancers, Quo Vadis?
Mitchell Gillian et al. Surgical pathology clinics 2016 Jun 9(2) 301-6
- Factors influencing and modifying the decision to pursue genetic testing for skin cancer risk.
Fogel Alexander L et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2017 Jan
- Translation and adaptation of skin cancer genomic risk education materials for implementation in primary care.
Rodríguez Vivian M et al. Journal of community genetics 2016 Dec
- Universal immunohistochemical screening of sebaceous neoplasms for Muir-Torre syndrome: Putting the cart before the horse?
Kim Randie H et al. Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology 2016 Nov 75(5) 1078-1079
lunes, 3 de julio de 2017
Skin cancer | [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.