- Identification and Management of TP53 Gene Carriers Detected Through Multigene Panel Testing.
Pal Tuya et al. Southern medical journal 2017 Oct 110(10) 643-648
- Serotonin, ATRX, and DAXX Expression in Pituitary Adenomas: Markers in the Differential Diagnosis of Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Sellar Region.
Casar-Borota Olivera, et al. The American journal of surgical pathology 2017 7
- Genetic polymorphisms in ERCC1 and ERCC2 genes are associated with response to chemotherapy in osteosarcoma patients among Chinese population: a meta-analysis.
Zhang Haiguang, et al. World journal of surgical oncology 2017 4 (1) 75
- A Survival Scoring System for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients with De Novo Bone Metastases.
Chen Yu-Mu, et al. PloS one 2016 0 (12) e0167923
- Comprehensive Genomic Profiling of Central Giant Cell Lesions Identifies Clinically Relevant Genomic Alterations.
Bezak Brett, et al. Journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery : official journal of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons 2016 11
- Ras-Association Domain Family 1 Isoform A (RASSF1A) Gene Polymorphism rs1989839 is Associated with Risk and Metastatic Potential of Osteosarcoma in Young Chinese Individuals: A Multi-Center, Case-Control Study.
Xu Hongwei, et al. Medical science monitor : international medical journal of experimental and clinical research 2016 11 4529-4535
- Activating NOTCH1 Mutations Define a Distinct Subgroup of Patients With Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma Who Have Poor Prognosis, Propensity to Bone and Liver Metastasis, and Potential Responsiveness to Notch1 Inhibitors.
Ferrarotto Renata, et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 11 JCO2016675264
- Polymorphisms of genes related to metotrexate response and toxicity in high-grade osteosarcoma.
Serra Massimo, et al. Expert opinion on drug metabolism & toxicology 2017 1 (1) 123
- Association of the germline BRCA2 missense variation Glu2663Lys with high sensitivity to trabectedin-based treatment in soft tissue sarcoma.
Miolo Gianmaria, et al. Cancer biology & therapy 2016 10 (10) 1017-1021
- Spinal column chordoma: prognostic significance of clinical variables and T (brachyury) gene SNP rs2305089 for local recurrence and overall survival.
Bettegowda Chetan, et al. Neuro-oncology 2016 9
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Bone Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
Bone Cancer Genomics
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Oct 05, 2017