- An international survey of surveillance schemes for unaffected BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation carriers.
Madorsky-Feldman Dana et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2016 Jun 157(2) 319-327
- BRCA-associated Cancers: Role of Imaging in Screening, Diagnosis, and Management.
Lee Michelle V et al. Radiographics : a review publication of the Radiological Society of North America, Inc 37(4) 1005-1023
- Estimating the number of potential family members eligible for BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in a "Traceback" approach.
Moss Haley A et al. Genetic epidemiology 2017 Nov
- European/U.S. Comparison and Contrasts in Ovarian Cancer Screening and Prevention in a High-Risk Population.
Mourits Marian J et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology educational book. American Society of Clinical Oncology. Meeting 2017 37124-127
- Fertility preservation in women harboring deleterious BRCA mutations: ready for prime time?
Peccatori Fedro Alessandro et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2017 Dec 1-7
- Hereditary gynaecologic cancers in Nepal: a proposed model of care to serve high risk populations in developing countries.
Pokharel Hanoon P et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 1512
- Identification and management of familial breast cancer in Austria.
Singer Christian F et al. Hormone molecular biology and clinical investigation 2017 Nov
- Management of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Yamauchi Hideko et al. International journal of clinical oncology 2017 Nov
- Randomized Noninferiority Trial of Telephone vs In-Person Genetic Counseling for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer: A 12-Month Follow-Up
MK Interrante et al, JNCI Cancer Spectrum, Sept 2017
- Sexual Health Is Paramount in the Counseling of Women at Risk for Breast or Ovarian Cancer Undergoing Risk-Reducing Surgery.
Rullo Jordan E et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Nov 15(11) 1297-1299
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Ovarian Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
Last Posted: Dec 07, 2017