- Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A target based approach identifies genomic predictors of breast cancer patient response to chemotherapy.
Hallett RM, et al. BMC medical genomics 2012 9
- Long-term results of screening with magnetic resonance imaging in women with BRCA mutations.
Passaperuma K, et al. British journal of cancer 2012 6 (1) 1
- Intragenic ATM methylation in peripheral blood DNA as a biomarker of breast cancer risk.
Brennan K, et al. Cancer research 2012 5 (9) 9
- Does a screening questionnaire for familial and hereditary colorectal cancer risk work in a health insurance population?
Pieper C, et al. European journal of cancer care 2012 11 (6) 6
- Design of a phase III clinical trial with prospective biomarker validation: SWOG S0819.
Redman MW, et al. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research 2012 8 (15) 15
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario