- Risk of breast cancer after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers: Is preventive mastectomy warranted?
McGee Jacob et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar
- Implications of polygenic risk for personalised colorectal cancer screening.
Frampton M et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO 2015 Nov
- Screening for Lynch syndrome among patients with newly diagnosed endometrial cancer: a comprehensive review.
Aguirre Elena et al. Tumori 2015 Jul 15. 0(0) 0
- Association between CYP2D6 genotypes and the clinical outcomes of adjuvant tamoxifen for breast cancer: a meta-analysis.
Jung JA, et al. Pharmacogenomics 2014 1 (1) 1
- Colorectal cancer: Cascade genetic testing in Lynch syndrome: room for improvement.
Jasperson K, et al. Nature reviews. Gastroenterology & hepatology 2013 9 (9) 9
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.