- Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Practice Bulletin No 182: Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 130(3) e110-e126
- Generating and evaluating evidence of the clinical utility of molecular diagnostic tests in oncology.
Deverka Patricia et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2015 Dec
- Lynch Syndrome: A Primer for Urologists and Panel Recommendations.
Mork Maureen, et al. J. Urol. 2015 2 21.
- Personalizing the treatment of women with early breast cancer: highlights of the St Gallen International Expert Consensus on the Primary Therapy of Early Breast Cancer 2013.
Goldhirsch A, et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO 2013 9 (9) 9
- ACOG committee opinion no. 527: Personalized genomic testing for disease risk.
Obstetrics and gynecology 2012 6 (6) 6
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario