- More Young Women With Breast Cancer Are Undergoing Genetic Testing, Study Finds,
Genome Web, February 11, 2016 [by free subscription only]
- METHODS TO ENHANCE THE REPRODUCIBILITY OF PRECISION MEDICINE.
Manrai Arjun K et al. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing. Pacific Symposium on Biocomputing 2016 21180-2
- A Major Government Cancer Effort Can Advance Precision Medicine,
By Andy Futreal, New York Times, January 19, 2016
- NIHs big cancer database coming soon,
by Lenny Bernstein, The Washington Post, January 14, 2016
- FDA Approves Alectinib for ALK-Positive Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer,
NIH News, January 19, 2016
sábado, 9 de diciembre de 2017
Cancer Genomics - Cancer PHGKB -
- Cancer PHGKB -
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.