- Meta-analysis of the Relationship between TNF-? (-308G/A) and IL-10 (-819C/T) Gene Polymorphisms and Susceptibility to Dengue.
Immunological investigations 2016 Dec 1-20.
Santos Ana Caroline Melo Dos, de Moura Edilson Leite, Ferreira Jean Moisés, Santos Barbara Rayssa Correia Dos, Alves Verônica de Medeiros, de Farias Karol Fireman, de Souza Figueiredo Elaine Virgínia Marti
- Association of genetic polymorphisms of IL1? -511 C>T, IL1RN VNTR 86 bp, IL6 -174 G>C, IL10 -819 C>T and TNF? -308 G>A, involved in symptomatic patients with dengue in Brazil.
Inflammation research : official journal of the European Histamine Research Society ... [et al.] 2016 Jul .
Cansanção Isaac Farias, do Carmo Ana Paula Santos, Leite Robério Dias, Portela Rosana Deyse Ponte, de Sá Leitão Paiva Júnior Sérgio, de Queiroz Balbino Valdir, Rabenhorst Silvia Helena Bar
- Receptors are affected by selection with each Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis cry toxin but not with the full Bti mixture in Aedes aegypti.
Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2016 Jul .
Stalinski Renaud, Laporte Frederic, Tetreau Guillaume, Després Lauren
- Analysis of TLR4 (Asp299Gly and Thr399Ile) gene polymorphisms and mRNA level in patients with dengue infection: A case-control study.
Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases 2016 Jun 43 412-417.
Sharma Swati, Singh Satyendra K, Kakkar Kavita, Nyari Nikky, Dhole Tapan N, Kashyap Rajesh, Hasan Sa
- Gene Polymorphisms and Serum Levels of Pro- and Anti-Inflammatory Markers in Dengue Viral Infections.
Viral immunology 2016 Jun .
Feitosa Rosimar Neris Martins, Vallinoto Antonio Carlos Rosário, Vasconcelos Pedro Fernando da Costa, Azevedo Raimunda do Socorro da Silva, Azevedo Vânia Nakauth, Machado Luiz Fernando Almeida, Lima Sandra Souza, Ishak Marluísa de Oliveira Guimarães, Ishak Ricar
- Reemergence of Dengue in Southern Texas, 2013.
Thomas Dana L et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2016 Jun (6) 1002-7
- Probable and possible transfusion-transmitted dengue associated with NS1 antigen-negative but RNA confirmed-positive red blood cells.
Matos Desiree et al. Transfusion 2016 Jan (1) 215-22
- Insights into the Molecular Evolution of Dengue virus Type 4 in Puerto Rico over Two Decades of Emergence.
Martin Estelle et al. Virus research 2015 Nov
- Virus-like particle secretion and genotype-dependent immunogenicity of dengue virus serotype 2 DNA vaccine.
Galula Jedhan U et al. J. Virol. 2014 Sep 88(18) 10813-30
- Molecular determinants of dengue virus 2 envelope protein important for virus entry in Fc?RIIA-mediated antibody-dependent enhancement of infection.
Chotiwan Nunya et al. Virology 2014 May 456-457238-46
- Using AMD to track changes in dengue and chikungunya viruses
- Check out genes reported in relation to Dengue occurrence and outcomes,
from the HuGE Navigator
- CDC Information: Dengue virus is a leading cause of illness and death in the tropics and subtropics.
- Dengue and Chikungunya in Our Backyard: Preventing Aedes Mosquito-Borne Disease
CDC Public Health Grand Rounds, May 2015