- Learning from Latino voices: Focus Groups' Insights on Participation in Genetic Research.
Martinez Priscilla et al. The American journal on addictions 2017 Apr
- Can Communicating Personalised Disease Risk Promote Healthy Behaviour Change? A Systematic Review of Systematic Reviews.
French David P et al. Annals of behavioral medicine : a publication of the Society of Behavioral Medicine 2017 Mar
- Genetics and Other Risk Factors for Past Concussions in Active-Duty Soldiers.
Dretsch Michael N et al. Journal of neurotrauma 2017 Feb 34(4) 869-875
- Epigenetics studies of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: where are we now?
Lussier Alexandre A et al. Epigenomics 2017 Mar 9(3) 291-311
- Impact of self-reported data on the acquisition of multi-generational family history and lifestyle factors among women seen in a high-risk breast screening program: a focus on modifiable risk factors and genetic referral.
Rosenberger Laura H et al. Breast cancer research and treatment 2017 Jan
sábado, 8 de abril de 2017
Alcohol ► https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do | Alcohol
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.