- Individual Patient-Level Meta-Analysis of the Performance of the Decipher Genomic Classifier in High-Risk Men After Prostatectomy to Predict Development of Metastatic Disease.
Spratt Daniel E et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Mar JCO2016702811
- Genomic tests to guide prostate cancer management following diagnosis.
Colicchia Michele et al. Expert review of molecular diagnostics 2017 Mar 1-11
- A comparison of genetic risk score with family history for estimating prostate cancer risk.
Helfand Brian T et al. Asian journal of andrology 18(4) 515-9
- Cost-effectiveness of the Decipher Genomic Classifier to Guide Individualized Decisions for Early Radiation Therapy After Prostatectomy for Prostate Cancer.
Lobo Jennifer M et al. Clinical genitourinary cancer 2016 Aug
- Primary care providers' cancer genetic testing-related knowledge, attitudes, and communication behaviors: A systematic review and research agenda.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2016 Dec
lunes, 10 de abril de 2017
Prostate cancer > https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do < Prostate cancer
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.