- Shorter GGN Repeats in Androgen Receptor Gene Would Not Increase the Risk of Prostate Cancer.
Technology in cancer research & treatment 2017 Apr 16 (2): 159-166.
Li Jiatong, Xiao Feifan, Zhang Yuening, Lan Aihua, Song Qian, Zhang Ruoheng, Gu Kailong, Chen Ping, Li Zhuo, Zhang Xinhua, Yang Xiao
- Association between variants in genes involved in the immune response and prostate cancer risk in men randomized to the finasteride arm in the Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial.
The Prostate 2017 Mar .
Winchester Danyelle A, Till Cathee, Goodman Phyllis J, Tangen Catherine M, Santella Regina M, Johnson-Pais Teresa L, Leach Robin J, Xu Jianfeng, Zheng S Lilly, Thompson Ian M, Lucia M Scott, Lippman Scott M, Parnes Howard L, Isaacs William B, De Marzo Angelo M, Drake Charles G, Platz Elizabeth
- Environmental factors and risk of aggressive prostate cancer among a population of New Zealand men - a genotypic approach.
Molecular bioSystems 2017 Mar .
Vaidyanathan Venkatesh, Naidu Vijay, Kao Chi Hsiu-Juei, Karunasinghe Nishi, Bishop Karen S, Wang Alice, Pallati Radha, Shepherd Phillip, Masters Jonathan, Zhu Shuotun, Goudie Megan, Krishnan Mohanraj, Jabed Anower, Marlow Gareth, Narayanan Ajit, Ferguson Lynnette
- HOTAIR genetic variants are associated with prostate cancer and benign prostate hyperplasia in an Iranian population.
Gene 2017 Mar .
Taheri Mohammad, Habibi Mohsen, Noroozi Rezvan, Rakhshan Azadeh, Sarrafzadeh Shaghayegh, Sayad Arezou, Omrani Mir Davood, Ghafouri-Fard Soud
- Relationship of oestrogen receptor alpha gene polymorphisms with risk for benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostate cancer in Chinese men.
Medicine 2017 Mar 96 (13): e6473.
Han Zihua, Zhang Lingzhi, Zhu Rujian, Luo Lifei, Zhu Min, Fan Lilong, Wang Guan
lunes, 10 de abril de 2017
Prostate cancer > https://phgkb.cdc.gov/GAPPKB/phgHome.do < Prostate cancer
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology