- Influence of the Angelina Jolie Announcement and Insurance Reimbursement on Practice Patterns for Hereditary Breast Cancer.
Lee Jihyoun et al. Journal of breast cancer 2017 Jun 20(2) 203-207
- Large Study Verifies Cancer Risk for Women Carrying BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutations
NCI, July 112, 2017
- Recent Patterns in Genetic Testing for Breast and Ovarian Cancer Risk in the U.S.
Han Xuesong et al. American journal of preventive medicine 2017 Jun
- A Maintenance Trial for Patients with BRCA or PALB2 Mutations
Let's win, June 27, 2017
- Current guidelines for BRCA testing of breast cancer patients are insufficient to detect all mutation carriers.
Grindedal Eli Marie et al. BMC cancer 2017 Jun 17(1) 438
domingo, 16 de julio de 2017
BRCA-related cancer; hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.