- Summaries for patients. Assessing the genetic risk for BRCA-related breast or ovarian cancer in women: recommendations from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Published 2014 ( U.S. Preventive Services Task Force)
- Prevention and screening in BRCA mutation carriers and other breast/ovarian hereditary cancer syndromes: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for cancer prevention and screening.
Published 2016 ( European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO))
- Recommendations for the implementation of BRCA testing in the care and treatment pathways of ovarian cancer patients.
Published 2016 ( Associazione Italiana di Oncologia Medica (AIOM)) ( Societa Italiana Genetica Umana (SIGU)) ( Societa Italiana di Biochimica Clinica e Biologia Molecolare Clinica (SIBioC)) ( Societa Italiana di Anatomia Patologica e Citologia Diagnostica - Italian Division of the International Academy of Pathology (SIAPEC-IAP))
- SEOM clinical guidelines in Hereditary Breast and ovarian cancer.
Published 2015 ( Sociedad Espanola de Oncologia Medica (SEOM))
- Clinical Practice Guideline for the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in women from HBOC (hereditary breast and ovarian cancer) families.
domingo, 16 de julio de 2017
BRCA-related cancer; hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
From Guideline Database
This database contains updated guidelines, policies and recommendations on genomic research and practice, as provided by professional organizations, federal advisory groups, expert panels and policy groups.