- Committee Opinion No. 716 Summary: The Role of the Obstetrician-Gynecologist in the Early Detection of Epithelial Ovarian Cancer in Women at Average Risk.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 Sep 130(3) 664-665
- Recommendations for the implementation of BRCA testing in the care and treatment pathways of ovarian cancer patients.
Pinto Carmine et al. Future oncology (London, England) 2016 May
- SEOM clinical guidelines in Hereditary Breast and ovarian cancer.
Llort G et al. Clinical & translational oncology : official publication of the Federation of Spanish Oncology Societies and of the National Cancer Institute of Mexico 2015 Dec 17(12) 956-61
- Medicare slashes payment for BRCA test.
McCarthy M, et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2013 1
- Summaries for patients. Assessing the genetic risk for BRCA-related breast or ovarian cancer in women: recommendations from the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force.
Annals of internal medicine 2014 2 (4) 4
martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.