- Retaining one normal BRCA gene in breast, ovarian cancers influences patient survival
Eureka Alert, August 22, 2017
- 3 Misconceptions about BRCA Gene Mutations
Bright Pink Blog, August 17, 2017
- Exclusive: Breast cancer gene database gives clearer picture of risk,
USA Today, June 1, 2016
- Current Status of the Management of Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer in Asia: First Report by the Asian BRCA Consortium.
Nakamura Seigo et al. Public health genomics 2015 Nov
- Prevention for those who can pay: insurance reimbursement of genetic-based preventive interventions in the liminal state between health and disease.
Prince Anya E R et al. J Law Biosci 2015 Jul 1. 2(2) 365-395
martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.