- Cost Effectiveness of Risk-Reducing Mastectomy versus Surveillance in BRCA Mutation Carriers with a History of Ovarian Cancer.
Gamble Charlotte et al. Annals of surgical oncology 2017 Jul
- Selecting Patients with Ovarian Cancer for Germline BRCA Mutation Testing: Findings from Guidelines and a Systematic Literature Review.
Eccles Diana M et al. Advances in therapy 2016 Jan
- Patient compliance based on genetic medicine: a literature review.
Schneider KI, et al. Journal of community genetics 2014 1 (1) 1
- Genetic risk assessments in individuals at high risk for inherited breast cancer in the breast oncology care setting.
Pal T, et al. Cancer control : journal of the Moffitt Cancer Center 2012 10 (4) 4
- Cost-effectiveness of alternating magnetic resonance imaging and digital mammography screening in BRCA1 and BRCA2 gene mutation carriers.
Cott Chubiz JE, et al. Cancer 2013 3 (6) 6
martes, 19 de diciembre de 2017
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.