Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Delivering on Antimicrobial Resistance Agenda Not Possible without Improving Fungal Diagnostic Capabilities.
Denning David W et al. Emerging infectious diseases 2017 Feb (2) 177-183
- Integrating advanced molecular technologies into public health.
Gwinn Marta et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Dec
- The molecular epidemiology and antimicrobial resistance phenotypes of Acinetobacter baumannii isolated from patients in three hospitals in southern Vietnam.
Tuan Anh Nguyen et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Dec
- The role of whole genome sequencing in antimicrobial susceptibility testing of bacteria: report of EUROCAST committee
- Evaluation of Machine Learning and Rules-Based Approaches for Predicting Antimicrobial Resistance Profiles in Gram-negative Bacilli from Whole Genome Sequence Data.
Pesesky Mitchell W et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2016 1887
- MEGARes: an antimicrobial resistance database for high throughput sequencing.
Lakin Steven M et al. Nucleic acids research 2016 Nov
- Emergence of plasmid-mediated colistin resistance and New Delhi metallo-β-lactamase genes in extensively drug-resistant Escherichia coli isolated from a patient in Thailand.
Paveenkittiporn Wantana et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Nov
- Markov Networks of Collateral Resistance: National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System Surveillance Results from Escherichia coli Isolates, 2004-2012.
Love William J et al. PLoS computational biology 2016 Nov (11) e1005160
- Antimicrobial resistance surveillance in the genomic age.
McArthur Andrew G et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2016 Nov
- Methods to Study Antimicrobial Resistance in Campylobacter jejuni.
Sahin Orhan et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2017 29-42
- Serotype distribution, population structure and antimicrobial resistance of Group B Streptococcus strains recovered from colonized pregnant women.
Teatero Sarah et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Nov
- Identification of a novel mutation at the primary dimer interface of GyrA conferring fluoroquinolone resistance in Clostridium difficile.
Mac Aogáin Micheál et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2015 Dec (4) 295-299
- Molecular evidence of the close relatedness of clinical, gull and wastewater isolates of quinolone-resistant Escherichia coli.
Varela Ana Rita et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2015 Dec (4) 286-289
- Identification, antimicrobial resistance and molecular characterization of the human emerging pathogen Streptococcus gallolyticus subsp. pasteurianus.
Gherardi Giovanni et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Dec (4) 329-335
- Scientists seek a way to predict antibiotic resistance
S Love, Stat News, November 7, 2016
- Strain Dependent Genetic Networks for Antibiotic-Sensitivity in a Bacterial Pathogen with a Large Pan-Genome.
van Opijnen Tim et al. PLoS pathogens 2016 Sep (9) e1005869