Last Posted: Jan 05, 2017
- Integrating advanced molecular technologies into public health.
Gwinn Marta et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Dec
- The molecular epidemiology and antimicrobial resistance phenotypes of Acinetobacter baumannii isolated from patients in three hospitals in southern Vietnam.
Tuan Anh Nguyen et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Dec
- The role of whole genome sequencing in antimicrobial susceptibility testing of bacteria: report of EUROCAST committee
- Evaluation of Machine Learning and Rules-Based Approaches for Predicting Antimicrobial Resistance Profiles in Gram-negative Bacilli from Whole Genome Sequence Data.
Pesesky Mitchell W et al. Frontiers in microbiology 2016 1887
- MEGARes: an antimicrobial resistance database for high throughput sequencing.
Lakin Steven M et al. Nucleic acids research 2016 Nov
- Emergence of plasmid-mediated colistin resistance and New Delhi metallo-β-lactamase genes in extensively drug-resistant Escherichia coli isolated from a patient in Thailand.
Paveenkittiporn Wantana et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Nov
- Markov Networks of Collateral Resistance: National Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring System Surveillance Results from Escherichia coli Isolates, 2004-2012.
Love William J et al. PLoS computational biology 2016 Nov (11) e1005160
- Antimicrobial resistance surveillance in the genomic age.
McArthur Andrew G et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2016 Nov
- Methods to Study Antimicrobial Resistance in Campylobacter jejuni.
Sahin Orhan et al. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.) 2017 29-42
- Serotype distribution, population structure and antimicrobial resistance of Group B Streptococcus strains recovered from colonized pregnant women.
Teatero Sarah et al. Journal of clinical microbiology 2016 Nov
- Identification of a novel mutation at the primary dimer interface of GyrA conferring fluoroquinolone resistance in Clostridium difficile.
Mac Aogáin Micheál et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2015 Dec (4) 295-299
- Molecular evidence of the close relatedness of clinical, gull and wastewater isolates of quinolone-resistant Escherichia coli.
Varela Ana Rita et al. Journal of global antimicrobial resistance 2015 Dec (4) 286-289
- Identification, antimicrobial resistance and molecular characterization of the human emerging pathogen Streptococcus gallolyticus subsp. pasteurianus.
Gherardi Giovanni et al. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease 2016 Dec (4) 329-335
- Scientists seek a way to predict antibiotic resistance
S Love, Stat News, November 7, 2016
- Strain Dependent Genetic Networks for Antibiotic-Sensitivity in a Bacterial Pathogen with a Large Pan-Genome.
van Opijnen Tim et al. PLoS pathogens 2016 Sep (9) e1005869
- Genomic and functional techniques to mine the microbiome for novel antimicrobials and antimicrobial resistance genes.
Adu-Oppong Boahemaa et al. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2016 Oct
- Prevention Epicenters Program supports research on new ways to prevent superbugs and improve healthcare quality
- AMD Projects: Combating Healthcare-associated Infections
- Making Health Care Safer: Protect patients from antibiotic resistance
- Leaders Committed to Antibiotic Stewardship
- Antibiotics Aren't Always the Answer
- Antibiotics Aren't Always the Answer
- Streptococcus pneumoniae of Serotypes 9 and 14 Circulating in Brazil Over a 23-Year Period Prior to the Introduction of PCV10: Role of International Clones in the Evolution of Antimicrobial Resistance and Description of a Novel Genotype.
Pinto Tatiana C A et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Aug
- Genetic profiles and antimicrobial resistance of Streptococcus pneumoniae non-PCV10 serotype isolates recovered from meningitis cases in Salvador, Brazil.
Azevedo Jailton et al. Journal of medical microbiology 2016 Sep
- Genomic analyses of Neisseria gonorrhoeae reveal an association of the gonococcal genetic island with antimicrobial resistance.
Harrison Odile B et al. The Journal of infection 2016 Aug
- Using whole genome sequencing to identify resistance determinants and predict antimicrobial resistance phenotypes for year 2015 invasive pneumococcal disease isolates recovered in the United States.
Metcalf Benjamin J et al. Clinical microbiology and infection : the official publication of the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases 2016 Aug
- The use of whole genome sequencing for detecting antimicrobial resistance in nontyphoidal Salmonella.
McDermott Patrick F et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Jul
- Molecular epidemiology of mutations in antimicrobial resistance loci of Pseudomonas aeruginosa isolates from cystic fibrosis airways.
Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Aug .
Greipel Leonie, Fischer Sebastian, Klockgether Jens, Dorda Marie, Mielke Samira, Wiehlmann Lutz, Cramer Nina, Tümmler Burkha
- Genome sequencing defines phylogeny and spread of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in a high transmission setting.
Genome research 2015 Jan 25 (1): 111-8.
Tong Steven Y C, Holden Matthew T G, Nickerson Emma K, Cooper Ben S, Köser Claudio U, Cori Anne, Jombart Thibaut, Cauchemez Simon, Fraser Christophe, Wuthiekanun Vanaporn, Thaipadungpanit Janjira, Hongsuwan Maliwan, Day Nicholas P, Limmathurotsakul Direk, Parkhill Julian, Peacock Sharon
- Sequential therapy in clarithromycin-sensitive and -resistant Helicobacter pylori based on polymerase chain reaction molecular test.
Journal of gastroenterology and hepatology 2011 May 26 (5): 825-8.
Mahachai Varocha, Sirimontaporn Nathavut, Tumwasorn Somying, Thong-Ngam Duangporn, Vilaichone Ratha-Ko
- [Effect of CYP2C19 genetic polymorphism on treatment efficacy of Helicobacter pylori infection with rabeprazole-based triple therapy in Chinese]
Zhonghua nei ke za zhi [Chinese journal of internal medicine] 2004 Jan 43 (1): 13-5.
He XX, Zhao YH, Hao YT