Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Microbial rRNA sequencing analysis of evaporative cooler indoor environments located in the Great Basin Desert region of the United States.
Lemons Angela R et al. Environmental science. Processes & impacts 2017 Jan
- Potential Inhibitory Influence of miRNA 210 on Regulatory T Cells during Epicutaneous Chemical Sensitization.
Long Carrie Mae et al. Genes 2016 Dec 8(1)
- Comprehensive genetic testing for primary immunodeficiency disorders in a tertiary hospital: 10-year experience in Auckland, New Zealand.
Woon See-Tarn et al. Allergy, asthma, and clinical immunology : official journal of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology 2016 1265
- Challenges and disparities in the application of personalized genomic medicine to populations with African ancestry.
Kessler Michael D et al. Nature communications 2016 Oct 712521
- Innate Immunity and Asthma Risk in Amish and Hutterite Farm Children
MM Stein et al, NEJM, August 3, 2016
- Innate Immunity in Asthma
TA Chatilla, NEJM, AUgust 3 2016
- Genetics and Genomics of Longitudinal Lung Function Patterns in Asthmatics
MJ McGeachie et al, Am J Respir Crit Care Med. July 2016
- Toward precision medicine and health: Opportunities and challenges in allergic diseases.
Galli Stephen Joseph et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 May 137(5) 1289-300
- You Can Control Your Asthma
- Asthma Genetics in the Post-GWAS Era.
Ober Carole et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society 2016 Mar 13 Suppl 1S85-90
- Leveraging gene-environment interactions and endotypes for asthma gene discovery.
Bønnelykke Klaus et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 Mar (3) 667-79
- Novel Genetic Risk factors for Asthma in African American Children: Precision Medicine and The SAGE II Study.
MJ White et al, BioxRIV, March 2016
- Unbiased targeted next-generation sequencing molecular approach for primary immunodeficiency diseases.
Al-Mousa Hamoud et al. The Journal of allergy and clinical immunology 2016 Feb
- Asthma Pharmacogenomics: 2015 Update.
Davis Joshua S et al. Current allergy and asthma reports 2015 Jul (7) 42
- Asthma risk factors.
Toskala Elina et al. International forum of allergy & rhinology 2015 Sep S11-6
- Dont blame grandma yet, but your asthma may be her fault
By N Akpan, PBS Newshour, December 9, 2015