Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Awareness and attitude regarding reproductive options of persons carrying a BRCA mutation and their partners.
Gietel-Habets J J G et al. Human reproduction (Oxford, England) 2017 Jan
- Impact of Payer Constraints on Access to Genetic Testing.
Whitworth Pat et al. Journal of oncology practice 2017 Jan 13(1) e47-e56
- NCCN Guidelines Insights: Genetic/Familial High-Risk Assessment: Breast and Ovarian, Version 2.2017.
Daly Mary B et al. Journal of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network : JNCCN 2017 Jan 15(1) 9-20
- Breast and ovarian cancer referrals to the ACT genetic service: are we meeting guidelines?
Aitken Lucy et al. Internal medicine journal 2016 Dec
- Comparison between CaGene 5.1 and 6.0 for BRCA1/2 mutation prediction: a retrospective study of 150 BRCA1/2 genetic tests in 517 families with breast/ovarian cancer.
Antonucci Ivana et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 Dec
- Previvors' Uncertainty Management Strategies for Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer.
Dean Marleah et al. Health communication 2016 Dec 1-9
- BRCA mutation genetic testing implications in the United States.
Bayraktar Soley et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 Dec 31224-232
- Clinical Cancer Genetics Disparities among Latinos.
Cruz-Correa Marcia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Dec
- Delivering widespread BRCA testing and PARP inhibition to patients with ovarian cancer.
George Angela et al. Nature reviews. Clinical oncology 2016 Dec
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutation testing in Cyprus; a population based study.
Loizidou M A et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Oct
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294
- Tracking the dissemination of a culturally targeted brochure to promote awareness of hereditary breast and ovarian cancer among Black women.
Scherr Courtney Lynam et al. Patient education and counseling 2016 Oct
- Current perspectives on recommendations for BRCA genetic testing in ovarian cancer patients.
Vergote Ignace et al. European journal of cancer (Oxford, England : 1990) 2016 Nov 69127-134
- Uptake of prenatal diagnostic testing for retinoblastoma compared to other hereditary cancer syndromes in the Netherlands.
Dommering Charlotte J et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov
- Why Is Cancer Genetic Counseling Underutilized by Women Identified as at Risk for Hereditary Breast Cancer? Patient Perceptions of Barriers Following a Referral Letter.
Kne Alyssa et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Nov
- Differences in survival for patients with familial and sporadic cancer.
Lee Myeongjee et al. International journal of cancer 2016 Oct