Last Posted: Jan 12, 2017
- [Knowledge and willingness of breast cancer patients from Shanghai for genetic counseling and gene testing].
Cheng Xiaolin et al. Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics 2016 Oct 33(5) 589-93
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing: User Motivations, Decision Making, and Perceived Utility of Results.
Roberts J Scott et al. Public health genomics 2017 Jan
- Genetics Consultation Rates Following a Diagnosis of High-Grade Serous Ovarian Carcinoma in the Canadian Province of Ontario.
McGee Jacob et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2017 Jan
- Personalized Medicine Approach for an Exceptional Response to Multiple-recurrent and Metastatic HER2-positive Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Seim Nolan B et al. The Annals of otology, rhinology, and laryngology 2017 Jan 3489416687309
- Recommendations on breast cancer screening and prevention in the context of implementing risk stratification: impending changes to current policies.
Gagnon J et al. Current oncology (Toronto, Ont.) 2016 Dec 23(6) e615-e625
- Primary care providers' cancer genetic testing-related knowledge, attitudes, and communication behaviors: A systematic review and research agenda.
Hamilton Jada G et al. Journal of general internal medicine 2016 Dec
- Translating genetics beyond bench and bedside: A comparative perspective on health care infrastructures for 'familial' breast cancer.
Aarden Erik et al. Applied & translational genomics 2016 Dec 1148-54
- Understanding Genetic Breast Cancer Risk: Processing Loci of the BRCA Gist Intelligent Tutoring System.
Wolfe Christopher R et al. Learning and individual differences 2016 Jul 49178-189
- Comparison between CaGene 5.1 and 6.0 for BRCA1/2 mutation prediction: a retrospective study of 150 BRCA1/2 genetic tests in 517 families with breast/ovarian cancer.
Antonucci Ivana et al. Journal of human genetics 2016 Dec
- The Angelina Effect: The Power And Perils Of Celebrity Cancer Stories
C Goldberg, WBUR, December 16, 2016
- BRCA mutation genetic testing implications in the United States.
Bayraktar Soley et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 Dec 31224-232
- BRCA Status Does Not Predict Survival for Young Patients With Breast Cancer
J Daley, Cancer Therapy Advisor, December 9, 2016
- ONCOLOGISTS' BARRIERS AND FACILITATORS FOR ONCOTYPE DX USE: QUALITATIVE STUDY.
Roberts Megan C et al. International journal of technology assessment in health care 2016 Dec 1-7
- Routine use of gene panel testing in hereditary breast cancer should be performed with caution.
van Marcke Cedric et al. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology 2016 Dec 10833-39
- Health literacy and the perception of risk in a breast cancer family history clinic.
Rutherford E J et al. The surgeon : journal of the Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Ireland 2016 Nov
- Population-Based Study of Attitudes toward BRCA Genetic Testing among Orthodox Jewish Women.
Tang Eve Y et al. The breast journal 2016 Nov