Last Posted: Jan 12, 2017
- Does Pharmacogenomic Testing Improve Clinical Outcomes for Major Depressive Disorder? A Systematic Review of Clinical Trials and Cost-Effectiveness Studies.
Rosenblat Joshua D et al. The Journal of clinical psychiatry 2017 Jan
- 23andMe, Big Data, and the Genetics of Depression.
Abbasi Jennifer et al. JAMA 2017 Jan 317(1) 14-16
- Associations between genetics, medical status, physical exercise and psychological well-being in adults with cystic fibrosis.
Backström-Eriksson Lena et al. BMJ open respiratory research 2016 3(1) e000141
- Effect on perceived control and psychological distress of genetic knowledge in women with breast cancer receiving a BRCA1/2 test result.
Brédart Anne et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 Nov 31121-127
- Factors Related to Genetic Testing in Adults at Risk for Huntington Disease: The Prospective Huntington At-Risk Observational Study (PHAROS).
Quaid Kimberly A et al. Clinical genetics 2016 Oct
- Interventions for patients and caregivers to improve knowledge of sickle cell disease and recognition of its related complications.
Asnani Monika R et al. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews 2016 Oct 10CD011175
- A Psycho-Educational Intervention for People with a Family History of Depression: Pilot Results.
Meiser Bettina et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Sep
- Personalizing supportive care in oncology patients using pharmacogenetic-driven treatment pathways.
Andersen Rebecca L et al. Pharmacogenomics 2016 Mar 17(4) 417-34
- Psychosocial outcomes and counselee satisfaction following genetic counseling for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer: A patient-reported outcome study.
Oberguggenberger Anne et al. Journal of psychosomatic research 2016 Oct 8939-45
- Psychological factors associated with the intention to choose for risk-reducing mastectomy in family cancer clinic attendees.
van Driel C M G et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2016 Sep 3066-72
- A microRNA plays role in major depression,
Science, September 9, 2016
- Clinical Utility of Combinatorial Pharmacogenomics-Guided Antidepressant Therapy: Evidence from Three Clinical Studies.
Altar C Anthony et al. Molecular neuropsychiatry 2015 Oct 1(3) 145-55
- Epigenetic Effects of PTSD Remediation in Veterans Using Clinical Emotional Freedom Techniques: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study.
Church Dawson et al. American journal of health promotion : AJHP 2016 Aug
- Prenatal genetic counseling for psychiatric disorders.
Inglis Angela et al. Prenatal diagnosis 2016 Jul
- Quality of Life and Psychological State in Chinese Breast Cancer Patients Who Received BRCA1/2 Genetic Testing.
Qiu Jiajia et al. PloS one 2016 11(7) e0158531
- Psychosocial impact of prognostic genetic testing in the care of uveal melanoma patients: protocol of a controlled prospective clinical observational study.
Erim Yesim et al. BMC cancer 2016 16408
Public Health Genomics Knowledge Base (v1.2)