Last Posted: Jan 20, 2017
- "Angelina Jolie Effect”: What Should I Know About Hereditary Cancer and Testing?
E Ramos, National Society of Genetics Counselors Blog, January 2017
- Li-Fraumeni syndrome: a paradigm for the understanding of hereditary cancer predisposition.
Valdez Jessica M et al. British journal of haematology 2016 Dec
- A study of over 35,000 women with breast cancer tested with a 25-gene panel of hereditary cancer genes.
Buys Saundra S et al. Cancer 2017 Jan
- Cancer Genetic Counselors' Current Practices and Attitudes Related to the Use of Tumor Profiling.
Goedde LeAnne Noelle et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2017 Jan
- Impact of Payer Constraints on Access to Genetic Testing.
Whitworth Pat et al. Journal of oncology practice 2017 Jan 13(1) e47-e56
- Prevention and Early Detection for Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
NCI website with resources, events and funding