Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- Ethical signposts for clinical geneticists in secondary variant and incidental finding disclosure discussions.
Christenhusz Gabrielle M et al. Medicine, health care, and philosophy 2015 Aug 18(3) 361-70
- Incidental findings of uncertain significance: To know or not to know--that is not the question.
Hofmann Bjørn et al. BMC medical ethics 2016 Feb 1713
- Incidentalome from Genomic Sequencing: A Barrier to Personalized Medicine?
Jamuar Saumya Shekhar et al. EBioMedicine 2016 Mar 5211-6
- The fiduciary relationship model for managing clinical genomic "incidental" findings.
Lázaro-Muñoz Gabriel et al. The Journal of law, medicine & ethics : a journal of the American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics 2014 42(4) 576-89
- Will Unanticipated Genetic Mutations Lead to Subsequent Disease?
Brigham and Women's Hospital press release, November 9, 2016
- Clinical and Pathological Characteristics of Incidental Diagnostic Early Occult Malignancy After Risk-Reducing Salpingo-Oophorectomy in BRCA Mutation Carriers.
Lavie Ofer et al. International journal of gynecological cancer : official journal of the International Gynecological Cancer Society 2016 Feb 26(2) 233-9