Last Posted: Jan 19, 2017
- The molecular epidemiology of Pf k13 mutations in Senegal using targeted amplicon deep sequencing.
Talundzic Eldin et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2017 Jan
- To Fight Malaria, Scientists Try Genetic Engineering To Wipe Out Mosquitoes
R Stein, NPR, December 2016
- Whole genome sequencing of Plasmodium falciparum from dried blood spots using selective whole genome amplification.
Oyola Samuel O et al. Malaria journal 2016 Dec (1) 597
- Evaluation of the Illumigene Malaria LAMP: A Robust Molecular Diagnostic Tool for Malaria Parasites.
Lucchi Naomi W et al. Scientific reports 2016 Nov 36808
- Selective sweep suggests transcriptional regulation may underlie Plasmodium vivax resilience to malaria control measures in Cambodia
Parobek CM, et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci, Nov 28, 2016.
- Use of DNA barcoding to distinguish the malaria vector Anopheles neivai in Colombia.
López-Rubio Andrés et al. Zootaxa 2016 Oct 4175(4) 377-389
- Transcriptional categorization of the etiology of pneumonia syndrome in pediatric patients in malaria endemic areas.
Silterra Jacob et al. The Journal of infectious diseases 2016 Nov
- Analysis of anti-malarial resistance markers in pfmdr1 and pfcrt across Southeast Asia in the Tracking Resistance to Artemisinin Collaboration.
Srimuang Krongkan et al. Malaria journal 2016 Nov (1) 541
- A surrogate marker of piperaquine-resistant Plasmodium falciparum malaria: a phenotype-genotype association study.
Witkowski Benoit et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2016 Nov
- Genetic markers associated with dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine failure in Plasmodium falciparum malaria in Cambodia: a genotype-phenotype association study.
Amato Roberto et al. The Lancet. Infectious diseases 2016 Nov
- Two Genetic Markers that Predict Malaria Treatment Failure Found
NIAID, November 3, 2016
- Advanced Molecular Detection of Malarone Resistance.
Talundzic Eldin et al. Antimicrobial agents and chemotherapy 2016 Jun 60(6) 3821-3
- Molecular basis of human cerebral malaria development.
Wah Saw Thu et al. Tropical medicine and health 2016 33
- Recent advances in malaria genomics and epigenomics.
Kirchner Sebastian et al. Genome medicine 2016 Sep (1) 92
- Immunomic approaches for antigen discovery of human parasites.
Kassegne Kokouvi et al. Expert review of proteomics 2016 Oct
- The Genetic Basis of Host Preference and Resting Behavior in the Major African Malaria Vector, Anopheles arabiensis.
Main Bradley J et al. PLoS genetics 2016 Sep (9) e1006303