Last Posted: Jan 04, 2017
- 23andMe, Big Data, and the Genetics of Depression
J Abbasi, JAMA, January 3, 2017
- Personal Genomic Testing for Cancer Risk: Results From the Impact of Personal Genomics Study
Gray SW, et al. Journal of Clinical Oncology Dec 12, 2016
- Personal Genomic Testing for Cancer Risk: Results From the Impact of Personal Genomics Study.
Gray Stacy W et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2016 Dec JCO2016671503
- Personal-genome cancer-risk profile may not inspire lifestyle changes
L Rapaport, Reuters Health, December 13, 2016
- Studies probe value and impact of direct-to-consumer genetic testing
Frontline Genomics, December 13, 2016
- In-Depth: Consumer genomics and the road to legitimacy
H Mack, Mobile Health News, November 23, 2016
- The flip side of personal genomics: When a mutation doesn't spell disease
EC Hayden, Nature News, November 15, 2016
- Crowd sourced personal genome database slowly gains momentum
J Kaiser, Science, October 20, 2016
- Prescription medication changes following direct-to-consumer personal genomic testing: findings from the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study.
Carere Deanna Alexis et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- All your data (effectively) belong to us: data practices among direct-to-consumer genetic testing firms.
Laestadius Linnea I et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2016 Sep
- ePGA: A Web-Based Information System for Translational Pharmacogenomics.
Lakiotaki Kleanthi et al. PloS one 2016 11(9) e0162801
- Let the Individuals Directly Concerned Decide: A Solution to Tragic Choices in Genetic Risk Information.
Oliveri Serena et al. Public health genomics 2016 Sep 19(5)
- The impact of personal genomics on risk perceptions and medical decision-making.
Krieger Joshua L et al. Nature biotechnology 2016 Sep 34(9) 912-8
- Opportunities for community awareness platforms in personal genomics and bioinformatics education.
Bianchi Lucia et al. Briefings in bioinformatics 2016 Aug
- Transitioning Pharmacogenomics into the Clinical Setting: Training Future Pharmacists.
Frick Amber et al. Frontiers in pharmacology 2016 7241
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing: Perspectives on its value in healthcare.
Delaney S K et al. Clinical pharmacology and therapeutics 2016 Feb 99(2) 146-8
- Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing and Public Health Education
CDC Blog Post, Muin Khoury, March 8, 2016
- Think After You Spit: Personal Genomic Tests May Offer a Teachable Moment
- Think Before You Spit: Do Personal Genomic Tests Improve Health?
- CDC Podcast on Personal Genomic Tests
- The Ultimate Selfie
- The Scientific Foundation for personal genomics: recommendations from a National Institutes of Health-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention multidisciplinary workshop.
Khoury Muin J et al. Genetics in medicine : official journal of the American College of Medical Genetics 2009 Aug 11(8) 559-67
- Population analysis of microsatellite genotypes reveals a signature associated with ovarian cancer.
Oncotarget 2015 May 6 (13): 11407-20.
Fonville Natalie C, Vaksman Zalman, McIver Lauren J, Garner Harold
- Low-Frequency IL23R Coding Variant Associated with Crohn's Disease Susceptibility in Japanese Subjects Identified by Personal Genomics Analysis.
PloS one 2015 10 (9): e0137801.
Onodera Kei, Arimura Yoshiaki, Isshiki Hiroyuki, Kawakami Kentaro, Nagaishi Kanna, Yamashita Kentaro, Yamamoto Eiichiro, Niinuma Takeshi, Naishiro Yasuyoshi, Suzuki Hiromu, Imai Kohzoh, Shinomura Yasuhi
- Design, methods, and participant characteristics of the Impact of Personal Genomics (PGen) Study, a prospective cohort study of direct-to-consumer personal genomic testing customers.
Genome medicine 2014 6 (12): 96.
Carere Deanna Alexis, Couper Mick P, Crawford Scott D, Kalia Sarah S, Duggan Jake R, Moreno Tanya A, Mountain Joanna L, Roberts J Scott, Green Robert C,
- Using Alzheimer's disease as a model for genetic risk disclosure: implications for personal genomics.
Clinical genetics 2011 Jun .
Roberts J, Christensen K, Green R
- Relationships between genetic polymorphisms and transcriptional profiles for outcome prediction in anticancer agent treatment.
BMB reports 2010 Dec 43 (12): 836-41.
Paik Hyojung, Lee Eunjung, Lee Dohe