Last Posted: Jan 15, 2017
- Approaches to Blue Ribbon Panel Recommendations: The Case of Lynch Syndrome
NCI workshop, February 22-23, 2017
- A tailored approach to BRAF and MLH1 methylation testing in a universal screening program for Lynch syndrome.
Adar Tomer et al. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc 2017 Jan
- Confirmation of ProMisE: A simple, genomics-based clinical classifier for endometrial cancer.
Talhouk Aline et al. Cancer 2017 Jan
- How does genetic risk information for Lynch syndrome translate to risk management behaviours?
Steel Emma et al. Hereditary cancer in clinical practice 2017 151
- Lynch Syndrome: Knowing Your Cancer Risk Could Save Your Life
H Hampel, Every day health, December 2016
- Reflex test reminders in required cancer synoptic templates decrease order entry error: An analysis of mismatch repair immunohistochemical orders to screen for Lynch syndrome.
Kilgore Mark R et al. Journal of pathology informatics 2016 748
- Clinical challenges associated with universal screening for Lynch Syndrome associated endometrial cancer.
Bruegl Amanda et al. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.) 2016 Dec
- Prevalence and Spectrum of Germline Cancer Susceptibility Gene Mutations Among Patients With Early-Onset Colorectal Cancer.
Pearlman Rachel et al. JAMA oncology 2016 Dec
- Clinical Cancer Genetics Disparities among Latinos.
Cruz-Correa Marcia et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2016 Dec
- CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control.
Rodriguez Juan L et al. MMWR. Morbidity and mortality weekly report 2016 Nov 65(46) 1291-1294
- Management strategies in Lynch syndrome and familial adenomatous polyposis: a national healthcare survey in Japan.
Yamano Tomoki et al. Cancer science 2016 Nov
- The gate-keeping role of surgeons with regard to endometrial cancers in Lynch syndrome.
Kim Min Kyu et al. Journal of gynecologic oncology 2016 Nov e17
- Detection of Mismatch Repair Deficiency and Microsatellite Instability in Colorectal Adenocarcinoma by Targeted Next Generation Sequencing.
Nowak Jonathan A et al. The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD 2016 Nov
- Five Years of Multidisciplinary Care in Hereditary Cancer: Our Experience in a Spanish University Hospital.
Márquez-Rodas I et al. Oncology 2016 Nov
- Towards value-based universal Lynch syndrome identification in endometrial cancer patients.
Dottino Joseph A et al. Gynecologic oncology 2016 Dec 143(3) 451-452
- Cancer screening behaviors and risk perceptions among family members of colorectal cancer patients with unexplained mismatch repair deficiency.
Katz Lior H et al. Familial cancer 2016 Nov