From From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Clinical Application of Targeted Deep Sequencing in Solid-Cancer Patients; Utility of Targeted Deep Sequencing for Biomarker-Selected Clinical Trial.
Kim Seung Tae et al. The oncologist 2017 Jul
- Pathogenesis of asthma: implications for precision medicine.
Russell Richard J et al. Clinical science (London, England : 1979) 2017 Jul 131(14) 1723-1735
- Current condition of genetic medicine for hereditary breast cancer.
Terui-Kohbata Hiroko et al. Molecular and clinical oncology 2017 Jul 7(1) 98-102
- From class waivers to precision medicine in paediatric oncology.
Pearson Andrew D J et al. The Lancet. Oncology 2017 Jul 18(7) e394-e404
- Enabling Precision Medicine: The Role of Genetics in Clinical Drug Development: Proceedings of a Workshop
National Academies Workshop Report, July 10, 2017
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario