- Clinical Application of Targeted Deep Sequencing in Solid-Cancer Patients; Utility of Targeted Deep Sequencing for Biomarker-Selected Clinical Trial.
The oncologist 2017 Jul .
Kim Seung Tae, Kim Kyoung-Mee, Kim Nayoung K D, Park Joon Oh, Ahn Soomin, Yun Jae-Won, Kim Kyu-Tae, Park Se Hoon, Park Peter J, Kim Hee Cheol, Sohn Tae Sung, Choi Dong Il, Cho Jong Ho, Heo Jin Seok, Kwon Wooil, Lee Hyuk, Min Byung-Hoon, Hong Sung No, Park Young Suk, Lim Ho Yeong, Kang Won Ki, Park Woong-Yang, Lee Jeey
- A systematic analysis of the association studies between CASP8 D302H polymorphisms and breast cancer risk.
Journal of genetics 2017 Jun 96 (2): 283-289.
Zhang Yinliang, Li Wei, Hong Yi, Wu Guoying, He Kan, Liu Dah
- Are genetic polymorphisms in the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system associated with essential hypertension? Evidence from genome-wide association studies.
Journal of human hypertension 2017 Apr .
Ji L-D, Li J-Y, Yao B-B, Cai X-B, Shen Q-J, Xu
- Genetic and environmental risk factors for rheumatoid arthritis in a UK African ancestry population: the GENRA case-control study.
Rheumatology (Oxford, England) 2017 Apr .
Traylor Matthew, Curtis Charles, Patel Hamel, Breen Gerome, Hyuck Lee Sang, Xu Xiaohui, Newhouse Stephen, Dobson Richard, Steer Sophia, Cope Andrew P, Markus Hugh S, Lewis Cathryn M, Scott Ian
- Rosuvastatin Pharmacokinetics in Asian and White Subjects wild-type for Both OATP1B1 and BCRP Under Control and Inhibited Conditions.
Journal of pharmaceutical sciences 2017 Apr .
Wu Hsin-Fang, Hristeva Nadya, Chang Jae, Liang Xiaorong, Li Ruina, Frassetto Lynda, Benet Leslie
domingo, 23 de julio de 2017
Precision medicine | Updates on Specific Topics
From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology