From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- Development of a brochure for increasing awareness of inherited breast cancer in black women.
Vadaparampil Susan T et al. Genetic testing and molecular biomarkers 15(1-2) 59-67
- Evaluation of the Families SHARE workbook: an educational tool outlining disease risk and healthy guidelines to reduce risk of heart disease, diabetes, breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
Koehly Laura M et al. BMC public health 2015 15(1) 1120
- OncoRep: an n-of-1 reporting tool to support genome-guided treatment for breast cancer patients using RNA-sequencing.
Meißner Tobias et al. BMC Med Genomics 2015 8(1) 24
- Recent BRCAPRO upgrades significantly improve calibration.
Mazzola E, et al. Cancer epidemiology, biomarkers & prevention : a publication of the American Association for Cancer Research, cosponsored by the American Society of Preventive Oncology 2014 8 (8) 8
- CGPredictor: a systematic integrated analytic tool for mining and examining genome-scale cancer independent prognostic epigenetic marker panels.
Cheng WS, et al. BMC systems biology 2013 2
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario