From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- FDA approves olaparib for germline BRCA-mutated metastatic breast cancer
FDA, Jan 12, 2018
- Practice Bulletin No 182: Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome.
et al. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017 130(3) e110-e126
- Use of Biomarkers to Guide Decisions on Adjuvant Systemic Therapy for Women With Early-Stage Invasive Breast Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Guideline Focused Update.
Krop Ian et al. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology 2017 Jul JCO2017740472
- Familial breast cancer: summary of updated NICE guidance.
Evans DG, et al. BMJ (Clinical research ed.) 2013 6
- Personalizing the treatment of women with early breast cancer: highlights of the St Gallen International Expert Consensus on the Primary Therapy of Early Breast Cancer 2013.
Goldhirsch A, et al. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology / ESMO 2013 9 (9) 9
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario