Last Posted: Feb 25, 2018
- Circadian pathway genetic variation and cancer risk: evidence from genome-wide association studies.
Mocellin Simone, et al. BMC medicine 2018 2 (1) 20
- Men seeking counselling in a Breast Cancer Risk Evaluation Clinic.
Freitas Ana Catarina, et al. Ecancermedicalscience 2018 0 804
Georgetown Medical Center, Feb, 2018
- A study of association of Oncotype DX recurrence score with DCE-MRI characteristics using multivariate machine learning models.
Saha Ashirbani et al. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2018 Feb
- Clinical interpretation of pathogenic ATM and CHEK2 variants on multigene panel tests: navigating moderate risk.
West Allison H et al. Familial cancer 2018 Feb
- Development of a test that measures real-time HER2 signaling function in live breast cancer cell lines and primary cells.
Huang Yao et al. BMC cancer 2017 Mar 17(1) 199
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario