- Warning symptoms and family history in children and young adults with sudden cardiac arrest.
Drezner JA, et al. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine : JABFM 2012 7 (4) 4
- Familial aggregation of lone atrial fibrillation in young persons.
Oyen N, et al. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 2012 9 (10) 10
- Mutations in IRX5 impair craniofacial development and germ cell migration via SDF1.
Bonnard C, et al. Nature genetics 2012 6 (6) 6
- Family history differs between young women with myocardial infarction and ischemic stroke: results from the RATIO case-control study.
Siegerink B, et al. Atherosclerosis 2012 7 (1) 1
- Association between family history and coronary heart disease death across long-term follow-up in men: the Cooper Center Longitudinal Study.
Bachmann JM, et al. Circulation 2012 6 (25) 25
lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018
Heart disease [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.