From HuGE Literature Finder Database
This database contains published literature on genetic associations and other human genome epidemiology
- Association between glutathione peroxidase 1 codon 198 variant and the occurrence of breast cancer in Rwanda.
Molecular genetics & genomic medicine 2018 Feb .
Habyarimana Thierry, Bakri Youssef, Mugenzi Pacifique, Mazarati Jean Baptiste, Attaleb Mohammed, El Mzibri Mohamm
- Bone loss in women with BRCA1 and BRCA2 mutations.
Gynecologic oncology 2018 Feb .
Powell C Bethan, Alabaster Amy, Stoller Nicole, Armstrong Mary Anne, Salyer Chelsea, Hamilton Isabella, Raine-Bennett Ti
- Exploring the deleterious SNPs in XRCC4 gene using computational approach and studying their association with breast cancer in the population of West India.
Gene 2018 Feb .
Singh Preety Kadian, Mistry Kinnari, Haritha C, Rank D N, Joshi Chaitan
- HER2 Ile655Val polymorphism is negatively associated with breast cancer susceptibility.
Journal of clinical laboratory analysis 2018 Feb .
de Almeida Felipe Campos, Banin Hirata Bruna Karina, Ariza Carolina Batista, Losi Guembarovski Roberta, de Oliveira Karen Brajão, Suzuki Karen Mayumi, Guembarovski Alda Losi, Oda Julie Massayo Maeda, Vitiello Glauco Akelinghton Freire, Watanabe Maria Angelica Eha
- Interaction between dietary acrylamide intake and genetic variants for estrogen receptor-positive breast cancer risk.
European journal of nutrition 2018 Feb .
Hogervorst Janneke G F, van den Brandt Piet A, Godschalk Roger W L, van Schooten Frederik-Jan, Schouten Leo
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario