- Duchenne muscular dystrophy in a developing country: challenges in management and genetic counseling.
López-Hernández LB, et al. Genetic counseling (Geneva, Switzerland) 2014 7 (2) 2
- The burden of Duchenne muscular dystrophy: an international, cross-sectional study.
Landfeldt E, et al. Neurology 2014 8 (6) 6
- Incidental findings on array comparative genomic hybridization: detection of carrier females of dystrophinopathy without any family history.
Nguyen K, et al. Clinical genetics 2014 5
- Parental attitudes toward newborn screening for Duchenne/Becker muscular dystrophy and spinal muscular atrophy.
Wood MF, et al. Muscle & nerve 2014 6 (6) 6
- An urgent need for a change in policy revealed by a study on prenatal testing for Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Helderman-van den Enden AT, et al. European journal of human genetics : EJHG 2013 1 (1) 1
lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018
Muscular dystrophy [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.