- Should oncologists be ordering breast cancer gene panels?
By Caroline Helwick, ASCO Post, Apr 10
- Researchers develop genetic breast cancer screening,
by Mark Huffman, Consumer Affairs, Apr 7
- Risk-reducing surgery in hereditary gynecological cancer: Clinical applications in Lynch syndrome and hereditary breast and ovarian cancer.
Adachi Masataka et al. Mol Clin Oncol 2015 Mar 3(2) 267-273
- Direct-to-consumer genetic testing in Slovenia: availability, ethical dilemmas and legislation.
Vrecar Irena et al. Biochem Med (Zagreb) 2015 25(1) 84-9
- Lynch syndrome: Five unanswered questions.
Castellsagué Ester, et al. Clin. Genet. 2015 3 2.
lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018
Breast cancer || Updates on Specific Diseases
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.