From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- FDA approves first treatment for breast cancer with a certain inherited genetic mutation,
FDA, January 12, 2018
- FDA approves olaparib for germline BRCA-mutated metastatic breast cancer
FDA, Jan 12, 2018
- Psychosocial issues of a population approach to high genetic risk identification: Behavioural, emotional and informed choice issues.
French David P et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Nov 37148-153
- Myriad Genetics Embroiled in Breast-Cancer Data FightAgain,
by Erika Check Hayden, Scientific American, May 24, 2016
- Translating personalized genomic medicine into clinical practice: evidence, values, and health policy.
Bombard Yvonne et al. Genome / National Research Council Canada = Genome / Conseil national de recherches Canada 2015 Nov 1-7
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario