Last Posted: Feb 23, 2018
- Recommendations and Choices for BRCA Mutation Carriers at Risk for Ovarian Cancer: A Complicated Decision.
Lewis Kelsey E et al. Cancers 2018 Feb (2)
- Comparison of Practice Guidelines, BRCAPRO, and Genetic Counselor Estimates to Identify Germline BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutations in Pancreatic Cancer.
Grant Robert C et al. Journal of genetic counseling 2018 Feb
- Does oophorectomy reduce breast cancer mortality for BRCA mutation carriers after breast cancer?
Jacobson Michelle et al. Expert review of anticancer therapy 2018 Feb
- Paternal lineage early onset hereditary ovarian cancers: A Familial Ovarian Cancer Registry study.
Eng Kevin H et al. PLoS genetics 2018 Feb 14(2) e1007194
- Germline DNA-repair Gene Mutations and Outcomes in Men with Metastatic Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer Receiving First-line Abiraterone and Enzalutamide.
Antonarakis Emmanuel S, et al. European urology 2018 2
- Mutational Spectrum in a Worldwide Study of 29,700 Families with BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutations.
Rebbeck Timothy R et al. Human mutation 2018 Feb