- A Web-Based Registry for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia.
Napier Kathryn R et al. Heart, lung & circulation 2016 Nov
- Implementing evidence-driven individualized treatment plans within Morquio A Syndrome.
Clarke Lorne A et al. Molecular genetics and metabolism 2016 Feb 117(2) 217
- CardioGenBase: A Literature Based Multi-Omics Database for Major Cardiovascular Diseases.
V Alexandar et al. PloS one 10(12) e0143188
- Evaluation of the Families SHARE workbook: an educational tool outlining disease risk and healthy guidelines to reduce risk of heart disease, diabetes, breast cancer and colorectal cancer.
Koehly Laura M et al. BMC public health 2015 15(1) 1120
- Multiple comparisons of drug efficacy between subgroups defined by genetic polymorphisms.
Tu YH, et al. Statistics in medicine 2012 10 (24) 24
lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018
Heart disease [NEW TOPIC PAGE]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.