- Budget impact analysis of gene expression tests to aid therapy decisions for breast cancer patients in Germany.
Lux M P et al. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland) 2017 Nov 3789-98
- Prognostic role of methylated GSTP1, p16, ESR1 and PITX2 in patients with breast cancer: A systematic meta-analysis under the guideline of PRISMA.
Sheng Xianneng et al. Medicine 2017 Jul 96(28) e7476
- Do online prognostication tools represent a valid alternative to genomic profiling in the context of adjuvant treatment of early breast cancer? A systematic review of the literature.
El Hage Chehade Hiba et al. American journal of surgery 2017 Jun
- Risk of breast cancer after a diagnosis of ovarian cancer in BRCA mutation carriers: Is preventive mastectomy warranted?
McGee Jacob et al. Gynecologic oncology 2017 Mar
- Medical genetic counseling for breast cancer in primary care: a synthesis of major determinants of physicians' practices in primary care settings.
Jbilou J, et al. Public health genomics 2014 8 (4) 4
lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018
Breast cancer || Updates on Specific Diseases
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.