From CDC-Authored Genomics Publication Database
This database contains CDC-authored publications in public health genomics including infectious diseases, newborn screening, reproductive health, genetic testing, cancer, chronic diseases, birth defects and developmental disabilities, environmental and occupational health as well as laboratory, bioinformatics and statistical methods.
- Identification and characterization of influenza A viruses in selected domestic animals in Kenya, 2010-2012.
Munyua Peninah et al. PloS one 2018 13(2) e0192721
- Evolution and Virulence of Influenza A Virus Protein PB1-F2.
Kamal Ram P et al. International journal of molecular sciences 2017 Dec (1)
- An avian influenza H7 DNA priming vaccine is safe and immunogenic in a randomized phase I clinical trial.
DeZure Adam D et al. NPJ vaccines 2017 215
- Pilot screening study of targeted genetic polymorphisms for association with seasonal influenza hospital admission.
Carter Tonia C et al. Journal of medical virology 2017 Oct
- Adenovirus vector-based multi-epitope vaccine provides partial protection against H5, H7, and H9 avian influenza viruses.
Hassan Ahmed O et al. PloS one 2017 (10) e0186244
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario