From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.
- A systematic variant screening in familial cases of congenital heart defects demonstrates the usefulness of molecular genetics in this field.
El Malti Rajae et al. Eur. J. Hum. Genet. 2015 May 27.
- Parents' perceptions of genetics services for congenital heart disease: the role of demographic, clinical, and psychological factors in determining service attendance.
Kasparian Nadine A et al. Genet. Med. 2014 Jun 16(6) 460-8
- Genetic knowledge and attitudes of parents of children with congenital heart defects.
Fitzgerald-Butt SM, et al. American journal of medical genetics. Part A 2014 12 (12) 12
- Genetic testing practices in infants with congenital heart disease.
Connor JA, et al. Congenital heart disease 2014 4 (2) 2
- The Congenital Heart Disease Genetic Network Study: rationale, design, and early results.
Gelb B, et al. Circulation research 2013 2 (4) 4
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario