- Subjects with familial hypercholesterolemia are characterized by an inflammatory phenotype despite long-term intensive cholesterol lowering treatment.
Holven KB, et al. Atherosclerosis 2014 4 (2) 2
- Rationale and design of the familial hypercholesterolemia foundation CAscade SCreening for Awareness and DEtection of Familial Hypercholesterolemia registry.
O'Brien EC, et al. American heart journal 2014 3 (3) 3
- Patients' Perceptions and Experiences of Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Cascade Genetic Screening and Treatment.
Hardcastle SJ, et al. International journal of behavioral medicine 2014 3
- Patient accounts of diagnostic testing for familial hypercholesterolaemia: comparing responses to genetic and non-genetic testing methods.
Hollands GJ, et al. BMC medical genetics 2012 11
- Is the process of delivery of an individually tailored lifestyle intervention associated with improvements in LDL cholesterol and multiple lifestyle behaviours in people with familial hypercholesterolemia?
Broekhuizen K, et al. BMC public health 2012 11
lunes, 12 de febrero de 2018
Familial hypercholesterolemia [Updates on Specific Diseases]
From Genomics & Health Impact Scan Database
This database includes published scientific literature on evidence-based translation of genomic discoveries into improved health care and disease prevention that have a potential impact on population health.